Public Information Request

The City of Howardwick City Secretary serves as public information officer, perserving and managing City records. You may contact the City Secretary who provides the following ways for you to submit your public information request.

Hand Delivery or Mail

You may request a form from City Hall and hand deliver or mail it.


Written Form

You may submit a request to the City Secretary in any written form, including by electronic mail, fax, or letter.


Good to Know

Please note that for a public information request to be valid, it must be submitted in writing. There may be a small copying charge.